Having a workshop prior gave me trust to attend the individual session later and saved time for getting down to real business during the "one on one".
All group training programs can be designed to suit the needs of your personnel, workplace and time available such as lunchtime learning sessions (1 hour), half or full day workshops.
Career Readiness workshops are delivered onsite to groups from 10–18. Designed to proactively and practically prepare staff for organisational or career change ahead.
Katrina facilitates practical tips and skills for topics such as CV and résumé writing, applications/selection criteria and interview skills, and provides participants with current resources and information such as using social media and technology to maximise job search and labour market information. She offers guidance for decision making and managing emotional responses during uncertain times.
Career Readiness /Transitions Workshops are tailored to suit the group and organisation. Content may include:
- career reflection of patterns, decisions, highlights and challenges to date
- clarifying transferable skills and motivators
- identifying strengths, gaps and goals
- resume writing tips and creating your “elevator pitch”
- creating a consistent professional brand including digital profiles and social media
- top 5 job search strategies
- writing cover letters, applications and addressing selection criteria
- interview preparation and performance – do’s, don’ts and managing nerves
- negotiating salary and terms, confirming opportunities and
- ongoing career readiness – managing short, medium and long-term career development and goals